So I have had a a5 binder that I put some cut down and tabbed, they were plain, boring and to be honest even though it was well laid out, it just wasnt working, so I decided to use some of the prints I had done as tests for cards (coming soon!) and put them onto some brown kraft paper, on the other ones I am drawing on them in various manners. Now I take it with me from room to room, so obviously it worked!
Other than that I have started to revamp some other things which I don’t tend to use because they aren’t really interesting and I have ALOT of scraps from various things.. Here are 2, the green one is for me, I should have planned it out better! The second is for a friend and it is turning out super well! I will have to say some of the techniques and inspiration has come from looking at Jude Hills work over at spiritcloth, hopefully this doesn’t border on copying!